Low-carb easy to make egg roll in a bowl still becomes an attractive menu for dinner. Know how to store it for the next cooking until 3 months.
Low-carb easy to make egg roll in a bowl is not similar to the prior article that lifts the same topic. The prior article presents egg roll in a bowl low-carb that broccoli slaw. Today, your egg roll dish that still matches for dinner changes some ingredients.
Therefore, do not go now before you upgrade your information. Besides it gives a different recipe, you will know some additional information. The most important thing is you quite enjoy everything in this article. You must get a new thing to taste a different egg roll.
Low-Carb Easy to make Egg Roll in a Bowl
Once more, egg roll in a bowl is not a snack. The shape is not in roll although you can read it. Here are the ingredients and directions:
- Firstly, you may choose to use chicken, sausage, turkey, or beef (1 pound)
- Coleslaw mix: 7 cups
- Ginger: 1 tablespoon
- Coconut Aminos or low-sodium soy sauce: 2 tablespoons
- Garlic powder: 1 teaspoon
- Green onion: 1/2 cup
- Red pepper flakes: 1 tablespoon (for a spicy kick)
- The instruction is using a skillet to cook sausage while stirring and crumbling until cook well. Of course, you may change it with turkey, beef, or chicken as you want to.
- Make coleslaw mix from stirring garlic along with soy sauce and ginger.
- Then, use green onion to sprinkle on top and drizzle with soy sauce or sweet and sour sauce.
- Serve it with white rice, cauliflower rice, or quinoa.
Surprise! This page presents more than one egg roll in a bowl recipe but two and these are the ingredients and tools to read:
- The ingredients consist of ground turkey, mushrooms, fresh vegetables, sesame oil, and the seasonings. By the way, the seasoning consists of soy sauce, garlic, rice vinegar, and ginger.
Okay, it starts from whisk cornstarch, oy sauce, and turkey. Stir and let it marinate. Meanwhile, use mushrooms and green onion that you chop it. Then, cook turkey until no-look pink and add the onion. Add mushroom and cook it until the vegetable soften.
Cook slaw from ginger, carrots, and garlic until fragrant. Afterward, add vinegar, sesame oil, and spices (remaining). Lastly, put it on top of the rice in the bowl to enjoy it.
Freeze your Egg Roll Filling without Hassle
It turns out you can store the filling in the freezer for the next cooking.
- Store the filling within an airtight storage container before entering the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Freeze it in the airtight freezer-safe storage container so you can use it up to 3 months.
- If it thaws you can reheat it using microwave or stove slowly.
This page teaches the reader that many recipes for the same food. Low-carb easy to make egg roll in a bowl has proven it for you. Therefore, it is important to always be positive thinking before knowing everything thoroughly. Now, you have added two egg-roll in bowl recipes that you combine with the prior article. Good luck!